Saturday, May 28, 2011

Real Love

This post is not about what you think it is....just stick around.

I am of the opinion that real true love is God. I know lots of others who believe the same thing and others who say it but don't show it, sadly. But anyway I have chosen men over that deep abiding love God offers me way too many times. Over the last three years I have learned so much about myself and the kind of person God wants me to be. I know that I want to have a life that I look back on and feel proud of and that God would say well done. What is my life to that right now! I can look back on times in my life and say I feel fulfilled to God's calling but right now that desire is bigger than anything else. I want to be fulfilled in God's plan. What that is right now...I have no idea! I know moving is part of it for sure. I hope the people in my life are too because I truly treasure every person even if I don't know them well. God has placed each person in my life for a reason and I will put my heart into each friendship if He calls me to it. My prayers are that God works through me and finds me worthy to further His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment