I was thinking about my life and unfortunately compared it to others around me and feel like I'm not worth people's time. My love language is quality time and I feel like my social life falls short of that, college was so easy to get my fill. Don't get me wrong I like my alone time and wouldn't trade it but there is only so much alone time I can do before the loneliness gets in the way. I have prayed, my parents have prayed, my best friend have prayed for fellowship...and I have a few wonderful girl friends. However I need more than that, I want people who will spontaneously go on road trips or jump on a plane to go somewhere, I want friends who will make me a priority and not just wait for me to say something...I'm so tired from aching for want of relationships. I am happy being single and seeing how I've grown and changed, not that I wouldn't welcome dates but mostly I just want people who will show me they love me and that they want to know me. I can talk to others till I'm blue in the face but nobody gets it. When will He provide more?!
Hmmm I think I just need to find a way to be at peace with myself and who God has made me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment